The most modern French fighter from the Second World War. The Dewoitine D.520 was designed and built in 1938 at the Société nationale des constructions aéronautiques du Midi aviation plant. The Dewoitine D.520 was a single-seater, all-metal low-wing fighter plane. Serially produced since March 1939. The production of the aircraft was not interrupted by the surrender of France in 1940. Subsequent copies were produced for the needs of the Vichy government, the Luftwaffe and the Italian, Bulgarian and Romanian armies. Polish pilots defending France were equipped with 26 aircraft of this type during the German invasion of 1940. A total of about 755 fighter jets were produced. The design turned out to be so good that the plane remained in service after the war until 1953.
Use 335 COBI construction bricks to build a Dewoitine D.520 fighter plane faithfully reproduced in a 1:32 scale model. Historical camouflage and markings (La France de Vichy) have been recreated with high-quality prints that do not wear off even with intensive use. The model is equipped with movable elements such as a propeller, ailerons, an opening cabin and folding wheels. The set includes a figure of a French pilot with an oxygen mask. The whole set is complemented by a black display stand with a plate with the name of the model.
The plane perfectly complements the COBI historical collection and is the perfect set for aviation enthusiasts and history enthusiasts. Thanks to the display stand, the model looks beautiful both in the room of a young builder and in the office of an adult fan of construction blocks. Build a story, block by block!
• 335 high-quality elements,
• produced in the EU by a company with over 35 years of tradition,
• meet the safety standards for products for children,
• fully compatible with other brands of construction blocks,
• blocks with prints do not deform and do not fade during play or under the influence of temperature,
• clear and intuitive instruction based on drawings and icons,
• 100% prints, no stickers,
• a block stand for the plane,
• a plate with the name of the set,
• pilot figure,
Model dimensions (L x W x H): 26 cm (10.2 ") x 32 cm (12.6") 13 cm (5.1 ")