The Grumman F4F Wildcat was a US Navy deck fighter from the Second World War built at the Grumman plant.
The plane, designed in a scale of 1:32, was released under the license of the Northrop Grumman aviation company! It has a movable propeller, ailerons and rotating wheels with rubber tires. The cockpit can be opened to place a heroic pilot figure at the controls. The plane has been covered with high-quality prints that do not wear off even during intensive use. Stickers are completely dispensed with in this set. The prints reflect the historical markings and equipment of the aircraft from the Pacific War period.
The set also includes a special stand, which makes the display of the model more attractive, and a plate with the name of the plane. The plane is also a perfect complement to the Historical Collection and a perfect pair for the already-released Mitsubishi A6m2 "ZERO-SEN" set.
- 375 high-quality blocks.
- Produced in the EU by a company with over 20 years of tradition.
- The blocks meet the safety standards of products for children.
- Fully compatible with other brands of construction blocks.
- Blocks with prints do not scratch or smear and do not fade during play or under the influence of temperature.
- Clear and intuitive instructions based on illustrations and step-by-step directions.
- 100% prints, no stickers.
- Historical prints!
- Special display stand.
- 1 figure of a heroic American pilot.
- Aircraft released under license from Northrop Grumman.
Model dimensions (L x W x H): 27.5 cm (10.8 ") x 35.5 cm (14") x 10.5 cm (4.1 ").