The P-47 Thunderbolt™ was a single-seat fighter and fighter-attack aircraft, the forerunner of modern multi-role fighters. The largest single-engine fighter of World War II, more than 15,000 were produced and it was the most numerous and one of the most successful US fighter aircraft. The P-47 appeared on the fronts in Europe, Africa, the Far East and the Pacific. Due to its size, the Thunderbolt was affectionately called "Jug". It was short for "Juggernaut," meaning big truck.
The block P-47 was developed in a 1:32 scale, matching the rest of the collection, using 477 COBI construction blocks. The model contains high-quality prints that do not wear off during use. With their help, the historical "Little Chief" painting and other details of the aircraft were recreated. The model has many movable elements such as rotating wheels with rubber tires, movable propeller and ailerons. In the cabin you can place the pilot figure included in the set! This is a great model for all history and aviation enthusiasts and military collectors. And the set is topped off with a display stand and a brick with the name of the plane printed on it.
- 477 high-quality elements
- Produced in the EU by a company with over 20 years of tradition
- The blocks meet the safety standards of products for children
- Fully compatible with other brands of construction blocks
- Blocks with prints do not scratch or smear and do not fade during play or under the influence of temperature
- Clear and intuitive instructions based on illustrations and step-by-step directions
- 100% prints, no stickers
- One pilot figure
- Aircraft nameplate
Model dimensions (L x W x H): 35 cm (13.78") x 40 cm (15.74") 12 cm (4.72")