The BELL® P-39D AIRACOBRA® was an American single-engine fighter aircraft from World War II. The main user of this type of aircraft was the Soviet Union, which received them as part of Land-Lease support. BELL® P-39Q AIRACOBRA® was designed with 380 COBI construction blocks in 1:32 scale. The block model offers many movable elements such as a rotating propeller, movable wing ailerons, wheels with rubber tires that can be folded to a horizontal position. Details and historical American olive color painting have been recreated. The cockpit can be opened to seat the historical pilot figure in the seat! Thanks to a special display stand with a plate containing the name of the plane and a place to attach the figurine, the whole set looks great! The model uses durable prints and historical markings. The set completes the collection of WWII planes issued in 1:32 scale, intended for enthusiasts of history, military technology and enthusiasts of the highest quality block modeling!
• 380 high-quality elements.
• Manufactured in the EU by a company with over 20 years of tradition.
• The blocks meet the safety standards of products for children.
• Fully compatible with other brands of construction blocks.
• Blocks with prints do not scratch or smear and do not fade during play or under the influence of temperature.
• Clear and intuitive instructions based on illustrations and step-by-step directions.
• Pilot figure.
• Special display stand with a plate.
Model dimensions (L x W x H): 28 cm (11") x 31.5 cm (12.4") x 10.5 cm (4.1").