Messerschmitt BF 109 is a German fighter aircraft, the basic Luftwaffe fighter from World War II. It was most frequently produced in many versions and used in virtually all war campaigns.
The completely new design of the model has been mapped even better using construction blocks.
Building blocks from fighters from World War II is an interesting way to spend time with your child and by the way of introducing him to the subject of history and technology. The Messerschmitt BF 109 F-2 set contains 278 elements and one pilot figure. The block model of the fighter aircraft from COBI was created with attention to the smallest details.
The plane has a movable propeller and ailerons. Its rotating wheels with rubber tires can be extended from the chassis in the take-off or landing position. The pilot's cabin can be opened to seat the soldier figurine. The plane was covered with high-quality prints that do not wear off even during intense fun. Stickers have been completely dispensed with in this set. Prints reflect the painting and equipment of the aircraft from the war period.
The set also includes a special stand, which makes the model display more attractive, as well as a plate with the name of the aircraft.
- 278 high quality components,
- manufactured in the EU by a company with over 20 years of tradition,
- meet safety standards for children's products,
- fully compatible with other brands of construction blocks,
- blocks with prints do not deform and do not fade during play or under the influence of temperature,
- 100% prints, no stickers,
- clear and intuitive instruction based on drawings and icons,
- special display stand,
- Luftwaffe pilot figure.
Cobi Factory SA
344 x 55 x 240 mm