This model of the famous Dornier DO 17 bomber was carefully developed using 1,383 COBI construction blocks in the sensational large scale of 1:32. The wingspan of this huge model is 57.5 cm! The set uses only permanent prints, you won't find any stickers here! To better reproduce the complex shape of the cockpit and the aircraft's nose we have developed completely new designs of blocks using the two-color injection technique! The cockpit, which also has equipment prints, houses the two pilot figures. The set includes movable elements such as propellers, ailerons and opening bomb hatches. There are additional prints under the wings and detachable bombs and wheels. The underside of the plane was built from blocks in a completely new shade of blue and the two pilot figures included in the set in carefully reproduced uniforms have prints on their backs. The set also includes a plate with the name of the set. This plane is a must-have for all fans of history, aviation and military technology. Complete your collection and build history, piece by piece, with COBI!
The Dornier Do 17Z-2 was a German bomber used during World War II. It gained a reputation for being a fast and maneuverable aircraft. It was designed and manufactured by Dornier Flugzeugwerke in the 1930s. The Do 17Z-2 version was one of the last variants of this model and was in operation by the beginning of the war. The DO 17 had a crew of 4 to 6 members, depending on its configuration. Its main task was to carry bombs to strategic targets, and its armament consisted of machine guns and cannons. Do 17 planes were used by the Luftwaffe during the European campaign and took part in bombing cities and industrial installations. Production of the Do 17Z-2 ended in 1940, and the aircraft were gradually withdrawn from service.
• 1383 high quality elements
• Manufactured in the EU by a company with over 20 years of tradition
• The blocks meet the safety standards of products for children
• Fully compatible with other brands of construction blocks
• Blocks with prints do not scratch or smear and do not fade during play or under the influence of temperature
• Clear and intuitive instructions based on illustrations and step-by-step directions
• 100% prints, no stickers
• Prints on the underside of the wings
• Two pilot figures with prints on the back
Model dimensions (L x W x H): 49 cm (19.3") x 57.5 cm (22.6") x 13 cm (3.1").