The PANZERKAMPFWAGEN E-100 was developed in the large 1:28 scale using 1511 elements and measures 37 cm in length. The large size of the model made it possible to design the interior of the turret and the vehicle. The model offers access to the service hatch, under which there is a removable engine. Additional functionalities include a rotating turret, movable cannon, access to hatches for the crew and working tracks. The set also includes a very interesting figure of a tanker with a print on the back. Such a huge model will provide many hours of exciting construction and will become a dominant exhibit in your collection! Build history, piece by piece, with COBI!
The mighty Panzerkampfwagen E-100 is a mysterious German prototype super-heavy tank developed in the final stages of World War II. The vehicle was designed as part of the Entwicklungsserie program, aimed at developing a series of unique armored vehicles of various types. Work started in 1943 but was discontinued by 1944. The Henschel company tried to continue its work to a limited extent. It became possible to produce the hull on which, according to plans from 1943, a modified Maus tank turret was to be mounted. Further modifications were also considered to allow the installation of even larger caliber guns. Captured by the Allies, the hull was sent to Great Britain for testing in 1945, and later scrapped. There is only a modest photographic and drawing documentation of the E-100 tank. Due to its uniqueness and size, the vehicle is very popular and often appears not only in historical literature, but also in games and documentaries.
- 1511 high-quality elements
- Produced in the EU by a company with over 20 years of tradition
- The blocks meet the safety standards of products for children
- Fully compatible with other brands of construction blocks
- Blocks with prints do not scratch or smear and do not fade during play or under the influence of temperature
- Clear and intuitive instructions based on illustrations and step-by-step directions
- 1 tanker figure
- Name plate with the name of the tank
Model dimensions (L x H): 370 mm (14.56") x 165 mm (6.49") x 125 mm (4.92")