Katyusha was a family of Soviet-made rocket launchers. Their combat use has been documented since mid-1941. Despite the low accuracy of the rockets, the shelling of the enemy position with the use of Katyushas was very effective thanks to its concentration on a relatively small area and the sheer number of rockets. Also, the shrill sound of launching missiles caused a justified panic in the ranks of the enemy. It is not without reason that the Germans called these weapons "Stalin's Organs.” The BM-13 model was a rail-mounted rocket launcher mounted on the chassis of ZIS cars. The M-13 missiles were mounted in two rows, and their range, depending on the version, was over 9 kilometers.
The set of the famous BM-13 KATYUSHA rocket launcher was developed in a 1:35 scale that fits the COBI figures and consists of 440 building blocks. The use of the latest elements from the COBI catalog allowed faithful reproduction of the characteristic shapes of the original vehicle. The functionalities of the model are rotating wheels equipped with tires, adjustable launcher angle, opening vehicle cabin and detachable rockets!
All graphic elements are high-quality prints. The figures represent Soviet soldiers from the launcher service. Both officer and enlisted figures have detailed prints on the back as well. The set includes a plate with the name of the launcher printed on it. Our 1:35 scale collection isn’t complete without this set! Katyusha is one of the most recognizable and distinctive weapons used during the Second World War. Experienced builders will certainly use the truck chassis to build other variants of World War II vehicles in 1:35 scale. Build history, piece by piece, with COBI!
- 440 high-quality elements
- Produced in the EU by a company with over 20 years of tradition
- The blocks meet the safety standards of products for children
- Fully compatible with other brands of construction blocks
- Blocks with prints do not scratch or smear and do not fade during play or under the influence of temperature
- Clear and intuitive instructions based on illustrations and step-by-step directions
- An additional block with the name of the model
- Two figures - an officer and a private
Model dimensions (L x W x H): 20.5cm (8") x 7cm0mm (2.8") x 12-17cm (4.7" - 6.7")