The Renault FT was a French light tank from the First World War. It was designed in 1917 and went down in history as the benchmark tank for almost all later designs. The block model was developed under the supervision of the world's largest museum of armored weapons in the Musée des Blindés, Musée Général Estienne, Saumur (France) in 1:35 scale, which fits the figures and the rest of the Great War collection. It was the most effective armored vehicle of the Great War. Its task was to support the infantry and the tail installed at the rear was to help overcome the trenches. The rotating turret provided effective fire in different directions. This model is distinguished by characteristic narrow, movable tracks. This is an example of the exceptional craftsmanship of COBI designers, who perfectly reproduced all proportions and details of this vehicle.
A special figure is included in the set. Jean Baptiste Eugène Estienne (1860-1936) was an outstanding French general of artillery, specialist in military engineering and one of the founders of modern French artillery and armored forces.
• 304 high-quality pieces
• Produced in the EU by a company with over 20 years of tradition
• The blocks meet the safety standards of products for children
• Fully compatible with other brands of construction blocks
• Blocks with prints do not scratch or smear and do not fade during play or under the influence of temperature
• Clear and intuitive instructions based on illustrations and step-by-step directions
• The model was developed in collaboration with Musée des Blindés, Saumur
• An additional brick with the model name
• Figure of General Jean Baptiste Eugène Estienne.
Model dimensions (length x width x height): 14.5 cm (5.7") x 6 cm (2.4") x 7.5 cm (3").