The latest version of the Mirage III aircraft, released under license from Dassault Aviation, in a unique "S" reconnaissance version that operated in Switzerland.
We released the Mirage IIIS 1:48 scale model under the original license from Dassault Aviation. It was developed entirely from 453 COBI building blocks and is intended for both play and display. The aircraft's design has been improved over the previously released Mirage 2000. Due to the detailed rendering of even the smallest details, it will be a great decoration for any collection of military enthusiasts and modern military aviation. Only high-quality, durable prints were used on the model. The plane has many moving elements such as folding wheels, ailerons, an opening pilot's cockpit and finally weapons. The set includes a special pilot body that can be placed in the cockpit. The set includes a special display stand and a sign with the name of the set.
Armed Forces is a series that includes perfectly reproduced models of military vehicles currently in service in the world. Armored cars, transporters, tanks, helicopters and aircraft of the current generation are here.
- 453 high-quality elements,
- made in the EU by a company with over 20 years of tradition,
- meet safety standards for products for children,
- fully compatible with other brands of terminal blocks,
- Printed blocks do not deform or fade during play or under the influence of temperature,
- clear and intuitive instructions based on drawings and symbols,
- special pilot body that can be placed in the cockpit,
- display stand with model designation,
- Original license from Dassault Aviation.
Model Dimensions (L x W x H): 29cm (17.5") x 6.9cm (2.7") x 12cm (4.7").