Dassault Mirage 2000 is a modern single-seater (or in the case of two-seater training copies) French fighter and fighter-assault aircraft manufactured by Dassault Aviation. It is a single-engine jet low-wing aircraft in the all-metal structure. About 600 copies were created to serve in the armed forces of France, Brazil, Egypt, Greece, India, Peru, Qatar, China and the United Arab Emirates.
Armed Forces is a series of perfectly mapped models of military vehicles used in the world today. There are armored cars, transporters, tanks, helicopters and airplanes of the current generation.
The 1:48 Mirage 2000-5 aircraft model released under the original Dassault Aviation license, created entirely from COBI construction blocks, is intended both for the fun of the youngest aviation fans, but due to the very detailed reproduction of even the smallest details, this will be a great decoration every collection passionate about military and modern military aviation. The model uses only high-quality, durable prints and does not contain any stickers. It has many moving elements such as wheels that can be folded, wing ailerons, pilot's cockpit and finally armament.
The set includes a special remote control body that can be placed in the cockpit.
The set also includes a special display stand with a name plate.
- 400 high-quality components,
- manufactured in the EU by a company with over 20 years of tradition,
- meet safety standards for children's products,
- fully compatible with other brands of construction blocks,
- blocks with prints do not deform and do not fade during play or under the influence of temperature,
- clear and intuitive instruction based on drawings and icons,
- special remote control body that can be placed inside the cabin,
- display stand with model name,
- original Dassault Aviation license,
32 cm / 12.6 ″
21 cm / 8.27 ″
12 cm / 4.92 ″