The block buildable PZL P.11c fighter has been carefully crafted to a 1:32 scale to match the rest of the Historical Collection and has a 34cm wingspan and 24.5cm length. The model consists of 320 high-quality COBI elements, among which there are also numerous blocks with durable prints. The aircraft's functionalities include a movable propeller, movable ailerons on the wings, the ability to mount 2 or 4 machine guns (optional) and access to the pilot's cabin, where you can place a figure with double-sided prints. Particularly noteworthy are the checkerboard prints on the underside of the wings! The set also includes a block display stand and a plate with the name of the model. This beautiful historical plane is a must for enthusiasts of history, aviation and Polish military technology! It’s perfect for collecting, and the construction is simple thanks to the intuitive and clear instructions. Build history, piece by piece, with COBI!
PZL P.11: Polish fighter aircraft from the period before World War II. It was produced in Poland in PZL plants from 1934 to 1936. At the time of entering production, the aircraft was among the world leaders in terms of modernity. Unfortunately, by the time of the war, it was already inferior to German aircraft. The model has historical markings from September 1939.
- 320 high-quality elements
- Manufactured in the EU by a company with over 20 years of tradition
- The blocks meet the safety standards of products for children
- Fully compatible with other brands of construction blocks
- Blocks with prints do not scratch or smear and do not fade during play or under the influence of temperature
- Clear and intuitive instructions based on illustrations and step-by-step directions
- Model in 1:32 scale
- 1 figure
- A block with the name of the set
- PAD PRINTED, only prints
Model dimensions (L x W x H): 24.5 cm (9.6") x 34 cm (13.4") x 10.5 cm (4.1")