The block model of the Scharnhorst ship has been covered with high-quality prints that do not wear off even during intense play. Noteworthy are the intricately reproduced shape of the hull, new dark chains and anchors, and an improved pattern of the war flag. The model has numerous movable parts such as: propellers, rudders, rotating towers and gun barrels that can be raised and lowered. The set also includes a very stable and aesthetic black display stand with a plate with the name of the ship printed on it. As it is a large and quite complex model, we recommend it mainly to veteran collectors and older, experienced brick fans. It does not require gluing or painting, because its entire body and elements consist of construction blocks. The ship is the perfect gift idea for fans of military and marine. After folding, it looks extremely aesthetic and majestic. It attracts attention and will certainly become a decoration of the living room, office or student's room.
Scharnhorst is a German battleship from the Second World War, which entered service on January 7, 1939. Both Scharnhorst and Gneisenau were a new type of German battleship. They were characterized by greater size, speed and more powerful weapons. They were created in response to the expansion of the navy in France. Scharnhorst took part in many combat actions, where it showed good effectiveness. He was sunk in the Battle of the North Cape on December 26, 1943.
- 2,472 high-quality components
- produced in the EU by a company with over 20 years of tradition,
- meet the safety standards for products for children,
- fully compatible with other brands of construction blocks,
- blocks with prints do not deform and do not fade while playing or under the influence of temperature,
- clear and intuitive instruction based on drawings and icons,
- aesthetic display stand for the model,
- 1: 300 scale.
Model dimensions: (L x W x H): 80 cm (31.5 ") x 11.5 cm (4.5") x 20.5 cm (8 ")