The COBI company, as part of a prestigious cooperation with the IMW (Imperial War Museums), has prepared a model of the historic British cruiser HMS Belfast. The ship was designed on a scale of 1:300 and faithfully reflects the details of its historical inspiration. The light cruiser is 64 cm / 25.2" long and 19.5 cm / 7.7" high. It has many movable elements, such as deck guns, rotating artillery towers, rudders and propellers. The model has been covered with high-quality prints representing equipment and camouflage. Prints do not rub off even during intensive use. The set includes a black display stand and a white plate with the name and scale of the model printed on it. The plaque also features the IMW (Imperial War Museums) logo. The Belfast will make a perfect gift for all lovers of history, military and marine science. It will also look great on a desk, bookshelf or on a shelf with souvenirs. Build history, piece by piece, with COBI.
- 1517 high-quality elements.
- Produced in the EU by a company with over 20 years of tradition.
- The blocks meet the safety standards of products for children.
- Fully compatible with other brands of construction blocks.
- Blocks with prints do not scratch or smear and do not fade during play or under the influence of temperature.
- Clear and intuitive instructions based on illustrations and step-by-step directions.
- Display stand and a plate with the name of the ship.
- Model scale 1:300.
- Designed in collaboration with the Imperial War Museums.
Model dimensions with stand (L x W x H): 64 cm (25.2") x 9 cm (3.5") x 20 cm (7.8").