The model of the powerful Jagdtiger tank destroyer was developed in a large 1:28 scale using 1280 elements and measures 38cm in length. The large size of the model made it possible to design parts of the interior of the vehicle, as well. The model offers access to the service hatch, under which there is a removable brick-built engine. Additional functionalities include a cannon that can be moved sideways, access to hatches for the crew and working tracks. The model uses high-quality, durable prints showing historical markings and details. Such a huge model provides many hours of exciting construction and will become a prominent exhibit in your collection! The set also includes a figure of a tank destroyer commander and a brick with the name of the vehicle printed on it. Build history, piece by piece, with COBI!
Panzerjäger Tiger Ausf. B, also known as the Jagdtiger, was one of the most powerful vehicles used in combat during World War II. The Jagdtiger was based on the chassis of the famous Tiger II tank. Its main armament was the powerful 128mm Pak 44 L/55 anti-tank gun, which was capable of destroying any Allied or Soviet tank. The thickness of the armor on the front of the hull was up to 250mm, and that provided it with excellent protection against most opponents. Production of the Jagdtiger began in 1943, and the first completed units were delivered to the front in 1944. The Jagdtiger was an extremely impressive tank destroyer. Its immense firepower and thick armor made it a formidable foe. Today it is one of the most recognizable and researched vehicles from the Second World War.
- 1280 high-quality elements
- Manufactured in the EU by a company with over 20 years of tradition
- The blocks meet the safety standards of products for children
- Fully compatible with other brands of construction blocks
- Blocks with prints do not scratch or smear and do not fade during play or under the influence of temperature
- Clear and intuitive instructions based on illustrations and step-by-step directions
- Vehicle commander figure
- Temovable mini engine model
- Name plate
- Scale 1:28
Model dimensions (L x W x H): 380 mm (15") x 140 mm (5.5") x 110 mm (4.3")