We designed the block model of the German heavy armored car Sd.Kfz 234/3 STUMMEL in a scale of 1:35 using 438 elements. Once built, the Stummel is 18cm long and its size fits both the figures and other vehicles we design in this scale. The COBI STUMMEL impresses with its precise design, camouflage and prints, which make it a very important addition to the Historical Collection. There are no stickers here, we only use permanent prints. The vehicle has moving elements such as wheels and a cannon. The set includes two figures depicting an armored car crew member and a German soldier with prints on the back. The entire set is complemented by a plate with the vehicle's name. The set is a must-have not only for young history enthusiasts, but above all for adult collectors and fans of military technology. Build history, piece by piece, with COBI.
The Sd. Kfz. 234/3 Stummel was a German armored wheeled vehicle used during World War II. It was equipped with a 75mm cannon with a reserve of 50 rounds, which made it effective against other armored vehicles and lightly armored targets. The Stummel had a Tatra 103 diesel engine and a maximum speed of up to 90 km/h. Off-road, it performed almost as well as tracked vehicles. This infantry support vehicle was produced in a small quantity of approximately 88 units.
- 438 high-quality elements
- Manufactured in the EU by a company with over 20 years of tradition
- The blocks meet the safety standards of products for children
- Fully compatible with other brands of construction blocks
- Blocks with prints do not scratch or smear and do not fade during play or under the influence of temperature
- Clear and intuitive instructions based on illustrations and step-by-step directions
- 100% prints, no stickers
- 2 figures
- Historical prints
- Clear and intuitive instructions based on drawings and icons
Model dimensions (L x H): 18 cm (7”) x 7.5 cm (3”) x 9 cm (3.5”)