MiG-29 (NATO code: Fulcrum) is a Soviet (now Russian) modern fighter, produced since 1983. Since 1989, aircraft of this type have been in service with the Air Force of the Republic of Poland. In 2023, Poland transferred part of its MIG-29 fleet to the fighting Ukraine. The 2-in-1 block model includes two sets of markings for Poland and Ukraine, respectively, leaving the builder free to choose the nation.
The aircraft from the Armed Forces collection was developed in 1:48 scale and consists of 550 elements. Its size matches the rest of the collection of modern fighters! The model includes completely new elements like vertical stabilizers and a nose with a "pitot tube". The set also includes two name plates (UA / PL) and a display stand. The plane's landing gear can be easily detached to display it in flight on a brick base with a transparent pin. Our brick MIG-29 is 35.5 cm long and has a wingspan of 23cm. Thanks to the intuitive instructions based on clear illustrations the construction is simple. This model is a must-have item for all fans of aviation, military and aircraft technology.
The set was entirely produced in Poland within the European Union. This is another aircraft model in Polish colors released as part of the Armed Forces collection! MIG-29 aircraft officially serve in the Polish Air Force and in Ukraine!
• 550 high-quality elements.
• Manufactured in the EU by a company with over 20 years of tradition.
• The blocks meet the safety standards of products for children.
• Fully compatible with other brands of construction blocks.
• Blocks with prints do not scratch or smear and do not fade during play or under the influence of temperature.
• Clear and intuitive instructions based on illustrations and step-by-step directions.
• 100% prints, no stickers.
• Ukrainian markings.
• Polish markings.
• Block display stand.
• Plate with the name of the set.
Model dimensions (L x W): 35.5 cm (14") x 23 cm (9").