The world's most famous American Iowa-class battleships in one excitingEXECUTIVE EDITION set! You decide which of the four ships you want to build! In the box you will find bricks with individual ship markings, bricks for design changes, and a set of four exclusive black nameplates!
• USS Iowa (BB-61)
• USS New Jersey (BB-62)
• USS Missouri (BB-63)
• USS Wisconsin (BB-64)
Which of them will be on your shelf? Or maybe all four?
The battleships served with interruptions in the reserve fleet and on the front line until 2006. Currently, each of these ships is open to the public for visiting as a museum and a living legend!
A model made of COBI construction blocks in a scale of 1: 300 is a real challenge for all builders. It consists of 2685 elements and requires several hours of intense and exciting assembly. It is exactly 92 cm (36.2 ") long and 20.5 cm (8") high. It has movable elements such as artillery turrets and gun barrels, propellers and a rudder. High-quality prints make it possible to capture even more details that make the block-shaped ship look extremely attractive! Thanks to the intuitive instructions based on illustrations, the construction is simple and does not cause any problems. During construction, you choose one of four possible ship variants. The set includes a special block display stand with the names of the ships printed on four different plates. The model looks very impressive on it, no one will be unimpressed! The legendary Iowa-class battleship will be a unique decoration for any collection of history, maritime vessels and military enthusiasts. Build history, piece by piece, with COBI.
- 2,685 high-quality components.
- Produced in the EU by a company with over 20 years of tradition.
- The blocks meet the safety standards of products for children.
- Fully compatible with other brands of construction blocks.
- Blocks with prints do not scratch or smear and do not fade during play or under the influence of temperature.
- Clear and intuitive instructions based on illustrations and step-by-step directions.
- Display stand and a plate with the name of the ship.
- Scale of the 1:300 model.
- 4 variants of the ship to choose from.
- 4 plates with the names of the ships.
Model dimensions (L x H): 92 cm (36.2 ") x 20.5 cm (8").