The LIM-5 (MIG-17F) model airplane was designed on a scale of 1:32 and consists of 575 high-quality elements. All markings, emblems and inscriptions on the model are imprints that will not wear off during use. The set has moving elements such as wheels and an opening cabin where we can place a great figure of a German pilot. The camouflage reproduced from the blocks is particularly beautiful. The set includes a display stand with a sign with the name of the set and nationality plate. Thanks to the intuitive instructions with clear symbols, assembly is easy. The plane is a must-have for all aviation, military and military engineering fans. It is also a perfect complement to the Armed Forces, Cold War and Korean War collections. In this series we also released LIM-1 and LIM-5, MIG-15 aircraft in the Soviet version and the Czechoslovak S-102 and MIG-17.
The set was made entirely in Poland in the European Union.
- 575 high-quality elements,
- made in the EU by a company with over 20 years of tradition,
- meet safety standards for products for children,
- fully compatible with other brands of terminal blocks,
- Printed blocks do not deform or fade during play or under the influence of temperature,
- clear and intuitive instructions based on drawings and symbols,
- 100% prints, no stickers,
- block display stand,
- Type label,
- pilot figure.
- Model dimensions (length x width x height):
- 360mm x 300mm x 110mm
- Height from base - 150mm