SAAB JAS 39 Gripen E is the most modern development version of the popular Swedish multirole fighter from the aviation company SAAB.
The "E" version is being developed for the needs of the Swedish and Brazilian Air Forces. The aircraft was slightly lengthened, its wingspan and weight also increased. The designers provide information about revolutionary changes in avionics, an increase in engine performance by 22 percent and an extended range of 4075 km. The pilot's cockpit has also been modernized. The JAS-39 Gripen E is a fighter aircraft packed with the latest technologies. A pilot protected by electronic sensors and artificial intelligence systems can concentrate on the mission.
With 480 COBI building blocks you can build a modern JAS 39 GRIPEN E multi-purpose fighter aircraft in the colors of the Swedish Air Force, issued under the license of the armaments group SAAB. The set has been carefully designed in 1:48 scale. The blocks are covered with high quality prints. The set includes a special pilot body that can be placed in an opening cockpit. The whole set is complemented by a block stand with a sign with the name of the set and the national flag of Sweden!
Thanks to the intuitive instructions, assembly is easy and will not cause any problems for less advanced builders. The set will meet the expectations of aviation enthusiasts, military and block enthusiasts. JAS 39 GRIPEN E in Swedish color will look great in your collection! Build your passion with COBI!
- 480 high-quality elements,
- made in the EU by a company with over 20 years of tradition,
- meet safety standards for products for children,
- fully compatible with other brands of terminal blocks,
- Printed blocks do not deform or fade during play or under the influence of temperature,
- clear and intuitive instructions based on drawings and symbols,
- 100% prints, no stickers,
- block display stand,
- a sign with the name of the set.
Length: 31.5cm (12.4")
Height: 10cm (3.94")
Width: 20cm (7.87")