The set was developed under the license of Relic Entertainment, the studio that created the sensational strategy game Company of Heroes 3, set in the realities of World War II. Recreate the atmosphere of the game in the real world using licensed sets of COBI construction blocks!
The Sd.Kfz.251 was the basic half-track armored personnel carrier of the German army during World War II. Production of various versions started in 1939. Other combat vehicles were also built on its basis. It was produced in four production models, from A to D, and 23 basic and field versions.
The half-track armored personnel carrier Sd. Kfz. 251 Ausf. D was faithfully reproduced using COBI construction blocks. In the set, the blocks have a completely new color, introduced for even better design of historical models! There are no stickers here, we only use high-quality, durable prints. The vehicle is equipped with moving wheels with real tires. The tracks, consisting of realistic block links, work and behave realistically when moving the vehicle. An opening rear door, two machine guns and additional accessories make the transporter even more attractive. The whole set is complemented by a figure of an armored grenadier with double-sided prints. The soldier is equipped with a cap, a brick imitating a can for a gas mask and a canteen, a carrying strap for a weapon, an MP 40 submachine gun and a Panzerfaust grenade launcher. The set has been developed with attention to detail and is another great development of the popular Historical Collection!
- 463 high-quality elements.
- Manufactured in the EU by a company with over 20 years of tradition.
- The blocks meet the safety standards of products for children.
- Fully compatible with other brands of construction blocks.
- Blocks with prints do not scratch or smear and do not fade during play or under the influence of temperature.
- Clear and intuitive instructions based on illustrations and step-by-step directions.
- 1 figure with accessories.
- Additional accessories.
- Scale 1:35.
- A set under the original license of Company of Heroes 3.
- Blocks for adults that children can play with.
Model dimensions (L x W x H) 170 mm x 72 mm x 650 mm.