Released under the license of the automotive giant from France, the famous car is a piece of history that you will build block by block! The Citroen 15CV SIX was without a doubt the "King of the Roads"! It debuted on the market in 1938. Its production was resumed after the end of the war. In 1947, the 15CV SIX D model was presented with a new engine. By 1954, as many as 44,000 copies of this model had been built.
The Citroen Traction 15CV SIX D has been carefully recreated using COBI construction blocks. The car complements a large collection of historic vehicles in 1:35 scale modeling.
The model consists of 262 elements and has spinning wheels and an opening door. The set contains only high-quality prints that do not wear off even during intensive use. The prints give the car an even more historic dimension. The whole thing is completed with a brick with the name of the car and a driver figure.
The set is perfect for the beginning of an adventure with Polish COBI construction blocks. It is sure to please history enthusiasts, automotive enthusiasts and thanks to its simple and intuitive instructions, it will be a lot of fun to build.
- 262 high-quality pieces
- produced in the EU by a company with over 20 years of tradition,
- meet the safety standards for products for children,
- fully compatible with other brands of construction blocks,
- blocks with prints do not deform and do not fade while playing or under the influence of temperature,
- car model,
- 1 figurine,
- a block with a printed vehicle name,
Model dimensions (L x W x H): 17 cm (6.3 ") x 6 cm (2.4") x 6 cm (2.4 ")