The Lim-1 fighter plane was a Soviet license Mikoyan MiG-15 built by the Polish aviation industry. The commencement of production at WSK-1 in Mielec resulted in a significant development of the aviation industry, as well as supplying raw materials, materials and technical equipment. The Lim-1 planes were equipped with the Lis-1 engine, also produced under license in Poland. The first Lim-1 aircraft was flown on July 17, 1952. About 227 units of this aircraft were produced over two years of production.
The LIM-1 (MIG-15) model aircraft was designed in a 1:32 scale and consists of 504 high-quality elements. All markings and inscriptions on the model are prints that do not wear off during use. The set has movable elements such as wheels and an opening cabin, in which you can place a great figure of a Polish pilot. The set includes a display stand with a plate with the name of the set and the nationality mark. Thanks to the intuitive instructions based on clear illustrations the construction is simple. The plane is a must for all fans of aviation, military and military technology. It is also a perfect complement to the Armed Forces, Cold War and Korean War collections. In this series, we also released the MIG-15 aircraft in the Soviet version and the Czechoslovak S-102 version.
The set was entirely manufactured in Poland in the European Union.
- 504 high-quality components
- Produced in the EU by a company with over 20 years of tradition
- Meets the safety standards for products for children
- Fully compatible with other brands of construction blocks
- Blocks with prints do not scratch or smear and do not fade during play or under the influence of temperature
- Clear and intuitive instructions based on illustrations and step-by-step directions
- 100% prints, no stickers
- Block display stand
- Pilot figure