The Liberator model was recreated from bricks and recreates the iconic "Axis Nightmare" with characteristic emblem depicting a grim reaper. This particular aircraft was lost during the hostilities in the Pacific region.
The amazing model of the powerful B-24D bomber has been carefully developed using 1445 building blocks in 1:48 scale. The set uses only permanent prints, you won't find stickers here! For a better recreation of the complicated shape of the glass cockpit we have developed new kinds of blocks! In the cockpit there are two figures of pilots included in the set. The figures feature detailed prints on the front and on the back which perfectly recreate fighting in the Pacific region. The set also includes movable elements like propellers, ailerons and lockable bomb hatches. The plane is extremely large. It has a wingspan of 68.5 cm and a length of 45 cm. Thanks to the intuitive instructions based on clear illustrations the construction is simple. The plane is a must-have item for all enthusiasts of history, aviation, military and military technology. The huge number of pieces also ensures many hours of exciting construction and the set was entirely produced in Poland within the European Union.
- 1445 high-quality elements.
- Manufactured in the EU by a company with over 20 years of tradition.
- The blocks meet the safety standards of products for children.
- Fully compatible with other brands of construction blocks.
- Blocks with prints do not scratch or smear and do not fade during play or under the influence of temperature.
- Clear and intuitive instructions based on illustrations and step-by-step directions.
- 100% prints, no stickers.
- 2 pilot figures.
Model dimensions (L x W x H): 45 cm (17.7") x 68.5 cm (27") x 13 cm (5.1").