The Supermarine Spitfire Mk. VB is a British aircraft produced in Southampton. It’s one of the most famous fighters of World War II. The plane is unique in that is was constructed entirely out of metal. The machine was powered by a Rolls-Royce Merlin 45 engine which made it possible to achieve the speed of 600 km/h and maximum flight level of 11,300 meters. There were about 3,900 Mk. VB version produced.
This unique block model of the plane has retractable landing gear, rotating propeller, flaps and easy to disassemble pilot’s cabin. In the set, apart from the plane, you can find a figure of a pilot and a stand also made of blocks.
- 290 byggeklodser
- 1 figur – Polsk pilot tilhørende 303 Polish Fighter Squadron
- Byggesæt fod med print af flyets navn
- Bodywork with pad printing
- Et ark klistermærker med historiske symboler
- Nem samle vejledning
- Passer med alle andre byggeklodser på markedet
Model mål(længde x bredde x højde): 280mm x 335mm x 125mm