The M26 Pershing was an American medium tank (initially classified as heavy tank); close in parameters to German Panther. Close to the end of World War II, Pershings took part in battles in Europe and later in the Korean War. There were about 2,200 M26’s produced between 1944 and 1945. Later, the M46 Patton was designed from this model.
This model has a rotating turret, a barrel that moves up and down, 2 operable trap doors and bonnet, regulated cannon.
- 475 blocks
- 2 figures – American shooter and tank commander
- Block replica of weapon – revolver M1917, sub-machine gun Thompson, machine gun Browning M2
- Bodywork with pad printing
- Easy to follow instruction manual
- Compatible with other leading brands of construction blocks