The British Centurion 1 fast tank was from World War II. The first production run came into service in May 1945 and did not manage to take part in fights before the end of the war. However, they did play an important role in the Korean war (1950 – 1953). Centurions could fight with the most modern tanks including the Soviet T-55. In the game ‘World of Tanks’ it is medium tank on the eighth level.
The block model has a rotating turret, a cannon that moves up and down and two trapdoors that open and close. Apart from a figure of a tank driver, the set includes accessories such as binoculars, a rucksack and a machine gun. It is the biggest tank in the WOT collection.
- 610 blocks
- 1 figure – British tank driver
- Block replica of weapon – Bren machine gun
- A sheet of stickers with emblems and inscriptions in English
- Easy to follow instruction manual
- Two game codes (for new and regular players)
- Compatible with other leading brands of construction blocks
Model dimensions (length x width x height): 295mm x 140mm x 110mm