The A34 Comet was a British cruiser tank from World War II. It was a successor of the Cavalier, Centaur and Cromwell tanks. Between 1944-1945 about 1,200 these tanks were produced. Apart from the fights at the front during World War II, Comets took part in the Korean War as well. After withdrawal from the service in the British Army, they went into Finland and Ireland. The tank’s main cannon is a 76.2mm. Additional armaments were: 2 7.92 mm rifles and a smoke grenade thrower. In the game ‘World of Tanks’, the Comet can be found at Tier VII.
The model has a rotating turret with a barrel with regulated shot angle, 2 cannons and a figure of a tank driver with binoculars.
- 530 blocks
- 1 figure – British tank driver
- A sheet of stickers with emblems and inscriptions in English
- Easy-to-follow instruction manual
- Two game codes (for new and existing players)
- Compatible with other leading brands of construction blocks
- Model dimensions (length x width x height): 250mm x 120mm x 100mm