From the set of COBI construction blocks you will build the accurately mapped the famous American tank M60 Patton. The model has been covered with high-quality prints that do not wear out even during intense play. The prints imitate the painting of a vehicle from the Vietnam War and imitate the details of the equipment. The tank is equipped with a rotating turret, an opening hatch, a movable barrel and working caterpillar traction. Two figures were included in the set. They are an American soldier in a bulletproof vest equipped with an M16 rifle and an air cavalry officer.
The M60 Patton tank was created as a response to the T-62 tank designed in the Soviet Union. The design was based on the M48 model, which underwent a profound modification. A larger 105 mm cannon and a new engine were installed. The turret and hull armor were also redesigned and strengthened. The new vehicle entered service in 1960. Over 15,000 M60s were produced (in all versions).
During the Vietnam War, the American Marines were equipped with the M60. Later, modernized M60 tanks took part in Operation Desert Storm and in the liberation of Kuwait. Since 1970, the M60 under the name Magach serve in Israel, where they underwent further advanced modifications. Tanks M60 Patton still serve in the armies of many countries of the world.
- 605 high quality components,
- manufactured in the EU by a company with over 20 years of tradition,
- meet safety standards for children's products,
- fully compatible with other brands of construction blocks,
- blocks with prints do not deform and do not fade during play or under the influence of temperature,
- clear and intuitive instruction based on drawings and icons,
- two figurines of soldiers
- moving parts.
Model dimensions: (L x W x H): 31 cm (12.2 ") x 12 cm (4.7") x 10 cm (3.9 ")
Box dimensions (L x W x H): 45 x 6 x 30.5 cm