Jagdpanzer 38 (t) in colloquial language "Hetzer" is a German armored tank from the Second World War. The design was based on the modified chassis of the PzKpfw 38 (t) tank (Czechoslovakian LT vz. 38). The vehicle was developed in 1943 and production started in 1944. More than 2,500 copies were produced. The greatest advantages of the vehicle were its fast and cheap production, low silhouette and highly inclined armor plates, which favored the ricochet of shells. After the war, the Czechoslovakian factory continued production until the 1950s for its own and the Swiss army.
You can build a model mapped from construction bricks from 555 bricks. Mobile track traction, opening hatches, access to service hatches and two figures of soldiers depicting a member of the vehicle crew and a gunner armed with a heavy machine gun make the vehicle not only an exhibition model, but also a toy for big boys. Clear and intuitive instructions easily guide the builder through the stages of assembling the vehicle. High-quality, durable prints increase the aesthetics of the model. The whole set is complemented by a plate with the name of the vehicle printed on it. Build a story, block by block.
- 555 high-quality blocks
- produced in the EU by a company with over 20 years of tradition,
- meet the safety standards for products for children,
- fully compatible with other brands of construction blocks,
- blocks with prints do not deform and do not fade during play or under the influence of temperature,
- armored gun model,
- 2 figurines with accessories,
- a brick with the name of the vehicle,
Model dimensions (L x H): 20.5 cm (8 ") x 9 cm (3.5")