The Executive Edition set of the amazing P-47 Thunderbolt™ aircraft has been enriched with a model of a tanker and a mechanic figure. This is another item after the air traffic control tower (COBI-3042) with which you can start building your own field airport!
The block model of the aircraft is developed in a 1:32 scale to match the rest of the collection. The model contains high-quality prints that do not wear off during use. With their help, the historic "Little Chief" painting and other details of the aircraft were recreated. The model has many moving elements such as rotating wheels with rubber tires, moving propeller and tillers. In the cabin we can place the pilot figure included in the set! This is a great model for all history, aviation and collector enthusiasts. The whole set is completed with a display stand and a block with the name of the aircraft printed on it.
The P-47 Thunderbolt™ is a single-seat fighter and fighter-attack aircraft, the forerunner of modern multi-role fighters. The largest single-engine fighter of World War II, more than 15,000 were produced and was the most numerous and one of the most successful American fighters. The P-47 appeared on the fronts in Europe, Africa, the Far East and the Pacific. Because of his size, he was affectionately called "Kande". It was short for "Juggernaut", meaning big truck.
- 567 elements of high quality,
- produced in the EU by a company with over 20 years of tradition,
- meet safety standards for children's products,
- fully compatible with other brands of building blocks,
- blocks with prints do not deform and do not fade during play or under the influence of temperature,
- clear and intuitive instructions based on drawings and icons,
- 100% print, no stickers,
- two characters: a pilot and a mechanic,
- exhibition stand
- the nameplate of the aircraft,
Model Dimensions (L x W x H): 35cm (13.78") x 40cm (15.74") 12cm (4.72")