The Junkers JU 87B was a German dive bomber from World War II. This single-engine, low-wing plane was made entirely of metal. The first prototype was made in 1928 and its full production began in 1937. From 1937 until 1944 approximately 6,500 planes were produced. Its characteristic feature were the wings in a configuration of the letter “W”. It was also known for its acoustic sirens called ‘Jericho trumpet’. They were turned on during a dive flight and their sound caused panic among the enemies. The plane was very modern and was a symbol of Luftwaffe power but it also had a couple of flaws. It was poorly armored, slow and not very agile. Without the protection of other fighters, it was an easy target for the enemy.
Dette unikke byggeklodssæt har sammenklappeligt landingsstel, en roterende propeller, klapper og let at demontere pilotens kabine. I sættet, kan du udover flyet, finde to figurer og en stand også lavet af klodser.
- 315 klodser
- 2 figurer – Tyske Luftwaffe pilot
- Byggeklods fod med et print af flyets navn
- Bodywork with pad printing
- Et ark klistermærker med historiske symboler
- Nem samlevejledning
- Compatible with other leading brands of construction blocks
- Model størrelse (længde x bredde x højde): 290mm x 360mm x 135mm